We get a lot of questions from our clients about their cases and the judicial process in general. We enjoy helping our clients navigate the justice system.
Below are some questions to consider asking an attorney before hiring them.
1. How long have you been practicing?
2. What areas do you specialize in?
3. Have you tried cases similar to mine?
4. How long does it typically take to resolve a case like mine?
5. If I lose, am I responsible for my case costs?
6. When is the last time you were in the court room trying a case?
7. What are your fees? Do you have a fee schedule that I could review?
8. Are there any upfront costs that I would incur if we move forward with the case?
9. What records am I responsible for providing you regarding my case?
10. Who will be the lead attorney handling my case?